- Side opening shutters open horizontally
- Sizes up to 1600mm wide and 2300mm tall
- Available as single or double door opening
- Optional aluminium handle for extra rigidity
- Colour matched handles with optional lock
Side opening tambours were originally developed for the office environment and are a cost effective solution, as a counterbalance mechanism is not required.
Nowadays, they are also used in other areas of application such as shopfitting, caravan and leisure as well domestic environments.
A side opening shutter runs in a horizontal running track, which can be routed into the cabinet or screwed to the inside surface, making these a versatile option for series production batches.